Bella Vista Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
Bella Vista Listings Summary
Bella Vista - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Year Built in Bella Vista: 1987 / County Avg 2001
Bella Vista Real Estate Market Health
Just off SE McGillivray Blvd is the suburban neighborhood of Bella Vista in Vancouver, Washington. As a largely affluent neighborhood, residents here make above average household incomes. The homes here have some of the most greenery and yard space in the area. Many homes even have inground pools.
What makes Bella Vista great
- Bella Vista Park is right in the neighborhood
- Perfect for families
- Mountain View High School and Wy'east Middle School are both less than a mile away
- Friendly community
- Easy access to Downtown Vancouver and Downtown Portland via Highway 14
- Incredibly short distance from strip malls, restaurants, and grocery stores
- Plenty of trees and green.
Bella Vista is one of the best places to live in Vancouver because it affords you the luxury of living in the city while maintaining a relaxed suburban feel.